Start to Finish
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon chocolate liquid stevia — or ¼ teaspoon chocolate syrup — or granulated sugar to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk cocoa powder into the almond milk until smooth.
- Add the chia seeds, vanilla extract, and chocolate liquid stevia, and whisk to combine.
- Divide the mixture between two serving glasses and chill in the fridge until set, about 10-15 minutes or overnight.
- To serve, drizzle with coconut milk, mint leaves, or cacao nibs, if desired
Discover NYU's online master's in speech language pathology.
Visit the Speech@NYU blog for more resources on communicative sciences and disorders.
© New York University | Legal | Phone Number: 888-698-0462 | Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org