Speech@NYU offers a variety of electives that you can choose from, allowing you to tailor your educational experience to your personal and professional interests.
Clinical and Disorders Electives
Choose (at least) seven credits from among the following courses:
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (1 credit)
- Therapeutic Procedures in Speech Pathology: Aphasia (2 credits)
- Craniofacial Anomalies (3 credits)
- Neurogenic Speech Disorders in Children (2 credits)
- Language and Communication in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (2 credits)
- Computerized Analysis of Language Transcripts (1 credit)
To learn more about Speech@NYU's curriculum, request information and an admissions counselor will contact you.