Five Things to Consider When Applying to Speech@NYU
- How do you prioritize tasks and keep organized?
- Are you able to effectively manage your work to meet deadlines?
- Do you prevent interruptions from distracting you from high-priority tasks?
- Do you use a calendar to write down appointments, deadlines, and things to do?
- Do you plan and schedule your time on a weekly and/or monthly basis?
- A technology support team that introduces you to the online platform and troubleshoots any technical issues that may arise.
- An academic adviser who works with you personally to ensure your academic goals are being met.
- A clinical field placement team that secures various field placements for you near your community.
- A career services team that aids you as you prepare to search for employment, compile your resume, and interview for positions.